I seem to have found myself in a situation in need of some help.I have two great friends living in California, tumblr users les-8-fins and rogue-o-heart, that I greatly want to meet in person. One I met here on tumblr, and the other I met through her.To be perfectly honest they have had a great impact on my life. I don’t think they know just how much of one.One of them kept me from killing myself one night. I seriously thought I was going to do it, when she messaged me just saying hi. That’s how we met.This summer they have invited me to go to Disney Land (Which I have never been to) with them, and since I will be down there I would like to spend the week with them, and also see the ocean in person for the first time.Here is my predicament, money. I was told the cost for Disney Land would be covered for me, however there is the getting to and from. Plus money for food and such while I am there. Overall I will need at least $400 to go. Bus tickets are $150 each, and its only one way. Or plane tickets are about $300 round trip plus a fee for being under 18We have planned for me to go down on July 19.So here is my plea.I am doing commissions to get the money to go and visit these amazing people.If you could please lend me a hand I would be forever grateful.Commission informationYou can also help by just spreading the word.
So in art I made Hussie’s face out of the scattered remains of my sunken ships.
[Throws humanstuck Eridan at you]
TAKE IT I DONT WANT IT ANYMORE.
THAT’S 8 HOURS OF MY LIFE SPENT THAT I’M NEVER GONNA GET BACK.
Tho he’s hot. Just sayin.
Aspen’s super yummy Garlic Mozzarella Bread!For this you will need:
- -Sourdough bread of any kind, in this case I have sourdough french bread.
- -Garlic Salt
- -Mozzarella Cheese
- -Black VinegarAlright so first things first! Turn your oven on to 350 degrees F.While you’re waiting for your oven to warm up you’ll want to butter up your bread. Once buttered add the oregano and the garlic salt. There are really no measurements for that, just as much as is desired.Cheese is good to put on before or after putting it in the oven. It doesn’t matter terribly much, but it gives it a different texture.Now put your bread in the oven. I leave mine in for about 10 minutes, this toasts it quite nicely.Once out of the oven, drizzle the black vinegar. This adds both a nice flavor and a nice garnish the the bread.
Now all that’s left to do is eat and enjoy!
Uncle-Eridan’s (totes fantabulois) 333 followers Giveaway!
I’ve finally reached 333 followers so it’s giveaway time!
Here is what you can win!
- $20 worth of Shiro Cosmetics
- A bust drawing of any character/person you want!
- A shit ton of virtual hugs
- Only 1 like and 1 reblog
- You must be comfortable giving me your address
- You don’t need to be following me, however the giveaway ends as soon as I reach 413 followers
- You gotta like getting hugs.
I will ship internationally!
Giveaway ends as soon as I reach 413 followers!
GOOD LUCK MAH CHILDRENS!
The giveaway is now over, I’ll announce the winner ASAP! :D
Guys guys! I think my Feferi fish just died. o-o
Eridan bit her fin through the divider and started thrashing around.
And when I reached in and flicked him off Feferi just floated.
So much for OTP fishies I feel like crying.
Never mind she’s alive. Though I don’t know how much longer that will last.
Prayer circle for Fef’s life.
My fish are getting too cannon for me to go on.
Is Hussie planning something big to make us all so flip out and cry? o-o
FUCKING UPDATE NOTIFIER! IT DOESN’T WORK WORTH SHIT, NOW I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT! THANKS ALLOT LAPTOP, I LOVE YOU TOO.